8.95 Flat Rate Shipping Or Complementary Shipping On All Orders Over 100.00
1. Always remove candle completely from packaging.
2. Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
3. Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
4. Place the candleholder on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
5. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
6. Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, and sooting.
7. Follow recommended burn times. This will prevent excessive heat build up.
1. Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquefied.
2. Don't burn a candle all the way down. For safety, discontinue burning a candle when 10% of the wax is left.
3. Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
4. Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
1. Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It's the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
3. Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
4. Don't touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.